• ERU Russig Fördertechnik Beckum Deutschland
  • ERU Russig Fördertechnik GmbH & Co.KG Beckum, Deutschland
  • ERU Russig Fördertechnik Beckum Deutschland Service

Companie Historie

1946    

the company was founded by Josef Russig as small art foundry and smithery. Three years later the production of conveying equipment, wear parts, elevator buckets and screw flights began.

1970

his son Erhard Russig joined the newly founded partnership. Josef Russig Maschinenfabrik OHG now manufactures mechanical conveying equipment only.

1989

the registered office moved to the industrial estate Siemensstraße and the company was renamed to Erhard Russig Fördertechnik.

1992

Jörg Russig joined the company as a commercial director

1995

Carsten Russig joined the company as a technical director.

1996

Russig could look back on 50 years of company history in Beckum.

1998

Frank Russig joined the company as the head of production and engineering. 

1999

the company moved to new administration and production buildings. The new registered office is in the industrial estate „Auf dem Tigge“. The company’s name now is Russig Fördertechnik GmbH & Co. KG.

2003

another workshop has been built on the company’s premises, to meet the growing demand for Russig products.

2011

in its 65th year the company has been taken over by the third generation Frank, Carsten, and Jörg Russig.